Summer Craft ActivitiesDate: Mondays and Tuesdays through the summer holiday
Come and join us during the summer holidays on Mondays and Tuesdays from 11-3 for museum and garden inspired family activities and crafts included in your admission price (or free for members). Hunt for our fairy houses in our woodland tree trail. Plus coming soon follow our museum mythical creature trail and spot the birds in our walled garden trail.
- Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th July: Fantastical Fairies – make your own fairy and fairy wand and follow our fairy house tree trail in the woodland
- Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd August: Story walk – join Norton Priory’s ranger as they go on the hunt through the woodland for the mouse which has been eating all the Norton cheese. How will we catch him? Make your own animal themed mask.
- Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th August: Mythical creatures: Make your own mythical creatures collage inspired by the hidden creatures in our museum displays and follow our museum mythical creature trail.
- Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th August: Clay birds – Make your own air drying clay birds inspired by the birds in our walled garden and spot our birds in our walled garden trail.
- Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd August: Fabulous Fashion – come and look and try on some of our collection of clothing inspired by Norton’s 900 years of history and make your own historical peg doll.
- Monday 29th August – Story telling trail